[Woodworkers] What happened to...?

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Thu Jan 10 09:57:10 PST 2019

If I am not mistaken the Bosch cannot be sold in the USA but it is still sold elsewhere.   A little searching I found this

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/bosch-reaxx-jobsite-table-saw-import-ban-now-effect/

Meanwhile I was searching for something last summer/early fall and I stumbled on a place in Canada that had them listed for sale.  So if a guy was interested he could get one from our friends to the north.  Of course it might help if you knew somebody that lived up there that could pick it up as a gift (wink wink) for you.  I thought about contacting a fellow I know in Vancouver to go check them out.

I found this comparison of the 2 saws, I remember reading when it came out.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/power/corded/saws/bosch-reaxx-1041a-vs-sawstop-jss-mca/14982/