[Woodworkers] Big box wood

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Sat Aug 10 13:25:06 PDT 2019

Lowes might have better wood where you are but the stuff they sell here is horrible.  It makes the HD stuff look like the stuff I used to buy way back in the old days.
Now Lowes does have a section that I think they call "select"  lumber.  It is all really nice stuff (Douglas fir I think) at a premium price.  Problem is a 1 x 4 is closer to 5/8 than 3/4 and they are under 3 1/2
Way too nice of stuff for some garage shelves.