[Woodworkers] a question?

John McCaskill jmccaskill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:45:43 PDT 2018

Tom,

I may be confused about which Jet lathe you have.
Jet lathe 1221VS
Distance Between Centers: 20-1/2”

Beall 3-on lathe buffer
On one end of this 17" mandrel is machined a #2 Morse taper to fit in the head stock of your lathe; on the other a center to accept the tail stock.

Should fit no problem. I am not home so can’t do any measurements.

I no longer have the Jet midi, but used it on that, a Delta midi, and a Colt midi.

I’ll see what other info I can dig up.