[Woodworkers] Finishing MDO

Royce Killion killion1978 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:27:02 PST 2018

Do you just want a clear finish on the mdo? That is the stuff with the
paper overlay on top of it right? I think it is used a lot for sign boards.

Anywho, since it has a paper overlay, I wonder if something like a
drywall primer paint would work? I know it does wonders for drywall and
makes it a lot smoother in the end. Of course that won't work if you are
wanting a clear finish. I don't know if they have a clear drywall primer
available. The stuff we have used has always been white.

Royce