[Woodworkers] Correction

David Higgins davehiggins2007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 19:55:09 PST 2018

I had a delta lunch box planer I bought a dust collection port for it reduced it down and used my shop vac. I worked pretty good but filled up quickly so had to empty it regularly. I bought a portable delta 750 dust collector life got better immediately, better collection and, fewer emptying  breaks. I use to do as one of the other poster han done and planed in the driveway but laid a plastic tarp under the planer and blew the chips out onto the tarp when done with the task just drug the tarp over to the compost pile.