[Woodworkers] New project ?

Dave Heitstuman DaveH at sphcontrols.com
Thu Feb 8 13:52:24 PST 2018

Tom
Years ago I found a laser engravers forum when I was looking for someone to do some laser work for me.  I remember a gal that did all kinds of western stuff that was just fabulous.  I remember because lasers were somewhat new and she was embracing it full on.  She had online store and I want to say was south of where I am.  Maybe southern Idaho, maybe in Utah.  Finding somebody like her would be the ticket.

2Dave