[Woodworkers] Stupid question # 347

gcw804 at aol.com gcw804 at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 12:37:23 PDT 2018

Tom

Sorry I'm late answering this but we've been out of town for the weekend.

The solid core doors that I've encountered are normally banded with a piece of solid wood. Normally(some white wood like pine or spruce) and the core is either mdf or particle board. I turned some solid core doors into 4 panel doors with an applied panel and molding to match some early doors in our house.

Gary Williams