[Woodworkers] Pen stuff

Roy Shrove rshrove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:18:26 PDT 2018

Tom,

I don't remember where I saw it - probably Pinterest, but there are several
options out there for Celtic Crosses on various Ink Pens based primarily on
diameter of the barrel. The bigger the pen (i.e. Cigar Pen) would look
better with a Celtic Cross that the thinline design (IMHO). I used to turn
a boatload of them - mainly for friends, but I haven't done any in at least
a year even though I probably have several hundred kits in the shop!
Another good source of "pens to look at and compare" is EBay. Thousands of
pens on sale there and on ETSY too.

I also want to congratulate you on your first pen. That is a fairly complex
design for first attempt - GOOD JOB!!

Hope this helps.

Roy

P.S. WORDS OF WARNING - Pen Turning can quickly overtake your life...
DAMHIKT  :-)