[Woodworkers] Off Topic

Clint Warren clintonwarren at msn.com
Thu Sep 21 10:09:35 PDT 2017

Can’t help but think there is a really bad bear joke that should go here.

I saw a tech segment on our local station about one of these with two antennas that plugged into a USB port.  In the segment the guy was using a Mac and he got like a buzillion times better speed.  YMMV

Sorry couldn’t find the link or the product name.  I know, I realize this post was a total waste of electrons.