[Woodworkers] Off Topic

Thomas E Lovelace t.lovelace at icloud.com
Sun Sep 17 07:31:25 PDT 2017

I just want to share my experience with my wireless network?

I have two computers located in my woodworking shop which is 125 feet from my home.
The PC's would catch just enough of my wireless signal to show a single bar.
After installing this item on the Windows 10 unit, the signal strength shows a solid 4 bars !
I was so impressed with it I am now ordering a second unit for the other computer.
I highly recommend this unit for your PC in low signal areas.
Note: This expander will NOT work on a Mac.
Here is the item in question;
AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON

BearExtender PC v3 USB WiFi Booster and Range Extender for Microsoft Windows