[Woodworkers] Fwd: windows

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Mar 27 12:42:20 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM, 2Dave wrote:

Joe commented  “You can get single hungs but there are no double hung vinyl
> windows that I know of.”
>

> Actually you can get double hung.

​I did say, "... vinyl windows that I know of".

> They have a lifetime warranty, even if I throw a rock through the window
> it is replaced for free J

​Ok, guys, there you have it we can all go over to 2Dave's and start
chuckin' rocks through his windahs.

Stan, you drive down and be here by 0700 hrs Saturday - Smitty, we'll pick
you up about 0830 hrs.  Clint, you and Steve-O will hook up with the three
of us at Spud Dave's precisely at 1030 hrs Idaho time.

Bring yer own rocks.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"