[Woodworkers] windows

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Mar 27 06:51:05 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Joe Johns forgot to write:

The glass is thermopane and comes in colors; white, almond and what they
> call sand (think of a camel); obviously, the price depends upon the size.

You can also get the vinyl painted (you can see the colors on the web site)
but it adds another 2 - 3 weeks and (I'm guessing here) at least twice the
cost.  I have never​ set a painted vinyl window so I can't speak
intelligently about them.

For y'alls edification you "set" a window and you "hang" a door.

Class dismissed...'ceptin' for you, Dave, I don't appreciate you sittin'
back there blowing me raspberries.  Now, go up to the blackboard and write
"I'm a total dink" 100 times.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"