[Woodworkers] Power tool re-pawt

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jun 6 19:25:52 PDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Chuck Steger via Woodworkers <
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

Having said that, I own 2 Ridgid cordless drills, a Ridgid belt sander, a
> Ridgid cordless impact driver, and a Ridgid shop vac. I have zero issues
> with all of them. When you throw in the lifetime warranty, it’s a
> no-brainer for me. I took in my drill one time because the batteries would
> not hold a charge. They told me that they have new type batteries that
> require a new battery charger. They handed me 2 new batteries and a new
> battery charger.

​Ohh, yeah?  Well I'm here to one up ya, Buster.

In the Ridgid cordless line I have:

4 cordless drills (one of which is an impact driver)

A recip saw

A circular saw

A flashamalight

As for battery replacements - yes, twice now - no questions asked and they
paid shipping!

Near as I can ascertain Chuck 'n Joe are happy woodworking campers.

Shame about that Gary guy who was too weak to properly tighten the collet
nut on his Ridgid trim router - maybe he needs more fibre in his diet. ​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"