[Woodworkers] Power tool re-pawt

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jun 6 17:25:09 PDT 2017

I've got a earlier version of the Ridgid and I wouldn't buy another one. The collet doesn't hold the bit like it is suppose to, so the bit has a tendency to slip down and ruin whatever you are routing. I just bought the little Dewalt with both the fixed and plunge bases. I really like that one.

Gary Williams