[Woodworkers] Pen mandrel

Steve Bigelow via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jun 1 20:56:10 PDT 2017

Yeah, I haven't kept up with stock on my website. I found out I really
wasn't supposed to be shipping CA glue via first class mail, so I stopped
selling it. I haven't had time to make blanks in a few years. I bought over
$15,000 worth of pen kits a few years ago. Only a handful left.

The mandrel saver will work with a normal mandrel. Just take the nuts off
the normal mandrel and put the mandrel saver in the tail stock.

Regards,
Steve