[Woodworkers] Presssure Washer Question

Herb Treuil via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Jan 15 07:37:23 PST 2017

My first washer was on special from one of the big box stores.  It broke
down after a year.  After doing some research I found that there are two
different pump designs, verticle and horizontal.  One is designed to last
50 hours.  The other is designed to last 500 hours.  My first pump broke
after almost exactly 50 hours.  I upgraded and have been running for
several years with my second.

The higher pressure and water volume will allow you to purchase and use a
rotary disc attachment.  It will clean a ~12 inch diameter circular path.
Mutch better for scrubbing driveways and other flat surfaces.

*Herb Treuil*