[Woodworkers] The saddest kind of woodworking, an urn...

John McCaskill via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Jan 14 17:29:28 PST 2017

Smitty, I can relate on the shingles. My wife & I both had them many years ago. I was lucky and had no lasting pain. Hers kept on for years. My Dr was hesitant about me getting the shot, but after a few years I got it anyway last fall.

Get well!!!

John

Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

A life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?