[Woodworkers] The saddest kind of woodworking, an urn...

Brian Johnson via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Jan 11 07:23:50 PST 2017

Hi Fellow Wood Junkies -

This last weekend some very good friends of mine had a baby boy. 36
hours later the baby passed away. The father and I have been great
friends for over 15 years, and his wife is an absolutely amazing person.
My wife and I want to do something special for them, and the father's
brother asked me if I wanted to chip in on an urn. Then it hit me, you
folks (unlike me) have actual talent!

Would any of you be interested in possibly doing an urn? We are going to
obviously let the parents choose what urn they want (either from the
funeral home, or a custom one), but I thought I would see if a gorgeous
hand crafted urn was possible (considering both time and price).

If you are interested and could shoot me an example so I can show them
along with the price I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks folks!

-Brian