[Woodworkers] A Glue Bottle of A Different Feather

Jason Beam via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Feb 7 14:09:29 PST 2017

Joe said dom said:

I don't know how much detail work you do,

​Ahem, ahem I say, ahem.  Ummm, Dave, all the work I do is detail work.  If you look in Funk 'n Wagnall's encyclopedia under 'detail'?...whose picture do you think will be there?

To which I say to dom … Which end do you think most of Joe’s thoughts emit? Detail.

Jason Beam

Sacramento, CA