[Woodworkers] A Glue Bottle of A Different Feather

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Feb 7 12:32:22 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Spudiferous Dave wrote:

Geez, Joe. What took you so damn long to "discover" these?

​I live under a rock?

I'm always the last to know?

I don't pay attention?

My mind is a playground and nobody will stop me from running around in it?

I have no real excuse.

I don't know how much detail work you do,

​Ahem, ahem I say, ahem.  Ummm, Dave, all the work I do is detail work.  If
you look in Funk 'n Wagnall's encyclopedia under 'detail'?...whose picture
do you think will be there?

> but I found that the cute little 4oz bottle is just the right tool when
> only a smidgeon of glue is needed.

​I can smidge out smaller amounts by using the other tips.  But, I can see
you using the 4 oz. bottle what with yer weak, puny arms and hands 'n all.​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"