[Woodworkers] Projects and Happy New Years

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:52:46 PST 2017

Tom,

I made a thin strip ripping jig 20 years or so ago that worked OK. If I
knew where it was I'd send it to you.

However, once I put the Incra fence on my table saw / router table I
stopped using it.

Even better, I put the Wixey digital readout on my Vega fence. Now I can
rip 0.100" strips all day long, moving the fence in between rips. Accuracy
is +/-0.005".

Regards,
Steve

On Dec 30, 2017 1:31 PM, "Tom Lovelace via Woodworkers" <