[Woodworkers] Until the next time, Joe

studio-e studio-e at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 25 08:45:28 PST 2017

Dear Joe:

We’ve traveled down this road of life occasionally raising our hats to each other yet never meeting in person.

Loved your crazy stories, loved your crazy videos, loved following you building that shop and accessorizing it.  There was always joy in your heart, which was your greatest gift to the world.

Thanks for all the education, caring and friendly woodworking connections with strangers – what a grand and accomplished life.

In the immortal words from Hitchhikers Guide, “Thanks for all the Fish!”

See you on the other side

Elizabeth