[Woodworkers] Merry Christmas To All Ye Sawdust Makers

Herb Treuil herb.treuil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 09:32:23 PST 2017

I bought an upgrade for my scroll saw this fall and have been having fun
making tiny reindeer and Christmas ornaments for neighbors, family and
friends.  I have been searching the internet for ideas.  I did see one that
I liked.  It was a clear glass ball ornament full of sawdust.  It had a
message on the outside that said, "Man Glitter and Merry Christmas".  I
hope to get one as a present.

I hope that everyone reading this message is having a good Christmas.

*Herb Treuil*