[Woodworkers] Dust Collection

Herb Treuil herb.treuil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:43:44 PST 2017

I bought a dust collection system for my small workshop.  I found that the
item generating the most dust was my Delta contractor table saw.  I found
an article showing how to enclose my saw and convert it into a poor man's
cabinet saw.  It works great.  I leave my cyclone/filter permanently
attached to the table saw.  I also have a squirrel cage fan from an old A/C
unit that I mounted in my rafters that vents to the outside.  Being in the
warm state of Texas this added ventilation does not trouble me.

If you are interested in how I enclosed my contractor saw send me a reply
and I will send you some photos.

ps.  The enclosure of the motor acts like and outfeed table.

*Herb Treuil*