[Woodworkers] Digital readouts

Thomas E Lovelace t.lovelace at icloud.com
Mon Dec 4 20:07:25 PST 2017

Have I mentioned that I really do hate Auto Correct?
Mine seems to delight in making spelling changes just after a post leaves the computer and is half way into the ether.
See below: changed of us into onus and angled into angles.
O well. Back to my nap…..
BTW: the Type 2 sells for about $65
(And I have absolutely no connection to Wixey or Amazon)