[Woodworkers] New Shop

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Sep 27 18:30:58 PDT 2016

In a message dated 9/27/2016 2:42:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org writes:

I really  want to do things right, but the budget says I need to do this
myself. I can  run wires and all that, I have a code-checker book (a little
dated) and have  run lots of Romex in my day, but getting the specs just right
is a little  daunting.

Mike

Having been through this a couple of times myself, I would either buy a new
 code book or go the library and see if they have one you can check out.
Then  layout all your circuits according to what you need and what you know is
 going to pass code. Just do a neat job and don't get offended when he
tells  you something that you may not agree with. Remember he can make life
really  tough for you.

Good Luck

Gary Williams