[Woodworkers] New Shop

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Sep 27 06:53:55 PDT 2016

I'm not directly involved, but at work we are dealing with new arc flash requirements.  I believe those mention dust as a contributor.
As I understand it from here on out every breaker will have to be GFCI new work so don't think you can get around having them for the inspection.

If it were me I would wire things up and tell the inspector that I changed my mind and it was just a garage or a pottery studio or a man cave.  As with workshop dust collection explosions I think you would be hard pressed to find even one story about arc flash from 110v circuit.
 Wish I was an electrician so I could help you out.
 clint
Boise