[Woodworkers] Sister's Kitchen Bar

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Oct 30 04:34:19 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Gary Williams wrote:

My sister had a piece of ugly marble from an old coffee table that our
> parents bought back in the late 1960's or early 1070's

​Your parents bought it in the early 1070's - damn, and I thought I was
old.  What yer secret to your family's longevity?

> Well anyway she had a small cottage in the mountains of western Virginia.
> No Joe, it's not West Virginia, but the western part of Virginia.

​You didn't say it right...it's West, By God, Virginia - I have family
there and you don't want to get them boys riled up by not putting the by
god part in there.

> So I came up with a design and here is the finished project.

​I think ya dun gud.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"