[Woodworkers] Sister's Kitchen Bar

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Oct 29 21:29:48 PDT 2016

Nice work, Gary!

    On Saturday, October 29, 2016 10:31 AM, via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

  My sister had a piece of ugly marble from an old coffee table that our parents bought back in the late 1960's or early 1070's from a discount chain that I think was named Woolco. Well anyway she had a small cottage in the mountains of western Virginia. No Joe, it's not West Virginia, but the western part of Virginia..  So then she tells me like 5 years ago that she wanted a base made, and I could just make it out of 2x4's or something. So being who I am, I let her know I wasn't going to make it out of 2x4's.  So I came up with a design and here is the finished project. The marble is 20" x 50" to give you some perspective. The first picture is the legs after turning, and the second one is once she planted it in the mountains.  Gary Williams
Ya know, life is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org