[Woodworkers] Comprehensive list...

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Oct 3 08:04:43 PDT 2016

Remarkably similar to my list for plumbing.

clint

Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 19:59:36 -0700
To: woodworkers at sawdusters.org
Subject: [Woodworkers] Comprehensive list...
From: woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

As part of my project to replace the carpet with laminate flooring in my wife's office, today I was finishing up texture coat on the new drywall. It's pretty brain dead work, so I had some time to think, and I came up with all of the reasons I enjoy working with drywall.
Next up is priming the walls and new moulding, so I'm sure I'll have time to think of more things.
Without further ado, here's the complete and comprehensive list of why everyone enjoys working with drywall.
1.)
Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com
http://pen-blanks.us

Ya know, life is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org