[Woodworkers] Comprehensive list...

Brian Johnson via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Oct 3 06:46:07 PDT 2016

1) Its not lath and plaster.
That's all I have.

-Brian

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 4:00 AM +0100, "Steve Bigelow via Woodworkers" <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

As part of my project to replace the carpet with laminate flooring in my wife's office, today I was finishing up texture coat on the new drywall. It's pretty brain dead work, so I had some time to think, and I came up with all of the reasons I enjoy working with drywall.
Next up is priming the walls and new moulding, so I'm sure I'll have time to think of more things.
Without further ado, here's the complete and comprehensive list of why everyone enjoys working with drywall.
1.)

Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com