[Woodworkers] Your Map

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue May 17 15:11:38 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Gary Williams wrote:

Why am I yellow on your map.

​You are yellow b'cuz you are not an IRC regular.  A "regular" is defined
as a person being in the room, contributing, asking questions or just plain
hanging out (laughing, telling stories, telling others they are full of
bunk, etc.) on a  "regular" basis.  Said basis has been determined to be at
least three times a week.

> If you remember I was on the IRC for awhile and you pretended to be Roy
> Underhill.

​Yes, I do remember that night - that was back when Jason, our old list
host was providing our private IRC channel.  I used that ruse to get folks
into the room but it wasn't just me doing the deed, Beamer was in on it,
too.

> If I am represented by any color, it should be Scarlet Red for being
> burned by you in the chat room.

​You'll get your red pin when we see you in the room more'n once every six
years.

> By the way, I have been lucky enough to actually have dinner with Roy
> Underhill, Peter Ross, and Bill Anderson down in Siler City NC. at Peter's
> house.

​Hobnobbing with the big dogs, huh.  Well, Mr. Highfalutin just the other
night  I had dinner with Sam Maloof.  I was enjoying spaghetti and
meatballs and watching him on YouTube.

> Please change my pin to red.

​Not until you meet the requirements.​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"