[Woodworkers] Your Map

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue May 17 14:43:57 PDT 2016

So Joe,

Why am I yellow on your map.  If you remember I was on the IRC  for awhile
and you pretended to be Roy Underhill. If I am represented by any  color, it
should be Scarlet Red for being burned by you in the chat room. By the
way, I have been lucky enough to actually have dinner with Roy Underhill,
Peter Ross, and Bill Anderson down in Siler City NC. at Peter's  house.

Please change my pin to red.

Thanks,

Gary Williams

​Yeah, I am!

I don't want want to be on your stinking yellow map any  how!

​Methinks  you doth protest too much so I put you on the map anyhow -
what're gonna do  about it, Sparky?

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"
Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - _http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com_
(http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/)

Ya  know, life is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a
miracle to  the lobsters in the ship's  kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this  list  -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address  to contact the list ADMIN staff  -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org