[Woodworkers] ShortCuts

Graham McCulloch via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Mar 22 13:51:49 PDT 2016

Spring, the Vernal Equinox! It has been a long winter or so it seems for
us here in the northern hemisphere. I hope it has been a pleasant summer
for those of you in the south.
We have a short lesson on plasterboard and deck screws and a longer one
on retaining walls for you along with several new books. Our Tool Test
includes a new five star paint sprayer, a great new adhesive from
Titebond as well as the new Bosch Jig Saw. Enjoy and have a great
summer/winter.

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch