[Woodworkers] Another goodie from YouTube

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Mar 22 11:20:57 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Gary Williams wrote:

How did you cut the "L"  part of it out of the MDO?

​Why, I used the TS outfitted with a fine tooth blade raised to its highest
depth, set the fence to 1 1/4", pushed the piece through to circle notch,
stopped the saw, pulled the piece back, turned it to the other side, repeat.

> Every time I cut something like that on a band saw, it wants to wander and
> I don't wind up with straight legs.

​Which is why you should use the TS.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"