[Woodworkers] ShortCuts

Graham McCulloch via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Jun 18 05:36:01 PDT 2016

Although we are only a few days away from our official summer (here in
the northern hemisphere) and the longest day of the year, the weather in
Nova Scotia belies it.

Our summer issue of ShortCuts deals with jwoodworking joints, the
various types available, their strengths and weaknesses. We look at
flooring and the latest innovations.

Our Tool Test covers some great tools that will save time and effort and
a circular saw blade that cuts through steel beams. Take a look!

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch