[Woodworkers] Tool Prices

Ben Reese via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jul 14 07:21:57 PDT 2016

A word of caution when buying used tools.  BEWARE of Delta.  They have sold
out and the old good stuff has a limited or absolute NO parts available.
Had my first taste of this with my Delta 14" bandsaw.  Had to go with a
Carter upgrade kit to be able to replace a broken lower guide.  Everywhere
I looked  the part was "obsolete" or "unavailable".

Craigs is not the only place that is killing us on the prices for used
tools.  Pawn shops have gotten to where they are so close to new or over
that I have gotten to where I steer clear of them.