[Woodworkers] Wood lathe gauge blocks

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Feb 28 19:08:52 PST 2016

If y'all remember, Clint, who is our Chief resident Idahoofian, recently
ax'd us about trading his RAS for a wood lathe.

Now, what I did this morning had nothing to do with this possible exchange
of his - I did it b'cuz the lathe corner in the TKW was beginning to look
quite disheveled and a change was needed.  All that and the fact I was
completely bored to tears so it was either I did that or stack greased BBs.

If you have a lathe then maybe you can get some benefit from making these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faEaGZJMTrw

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"