[Woodworkers] Have a chance to trade for a Walker-Turner lathe

Clint Warren via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Feb 27 18:05:56 PST 2016

I finally got my big Dewalt radial arm saw sold.  As we were chatting I mentioned that I wanted to eventually put a lathe where the saw is.  He said that he has a Walker Turner lathe that he would trade for the saw.

I don't know a model yet. Anything I should be wary of?  Like doesn't use standards so no readily available accessories work or something like that.

We settled on $250 for the saw, which as a trade doesn't seem like a bad deal if it is a decent lathe.

clint