[Woodworkers] New member intoduction

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Feb 18 17:21:44 PST 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Steve Bigelow wrote:

I can't wait to see what you can do when you get some nice tools!

​I know!  When he sheds off that Crapsman coil, reduces his Central
Machinery stuff to oblivion and aims his phaser set on MELT to bear on the
Kraft King knockoff of the Stanley #5 he's gonna be awesome!

I've been around this crew for a tiny bit,

​A tiny bit, he says.

<our hero walks over to his wicked antique cabinet made of faux wood and
extracts Dumbledore's memory sieve>

<said hero swirls his magic wand around in the memory sauce> It was
September...noooo, early October 1996 when you first appeared here.  You
were younger'n my tennis shoes at the time.

> and they're a pretty good bunch of guys and gals.

​What His Steveness says is gospel - the folks here are the cat's whiskers,
the bee's knees, the Champions of...well except for Dave, Al, Smitty, Don
Dom, and that goofball down in Texas.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"