[Woodworkers] New member intoduction

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Feb 18 16:48:32 PST 2016

Welcome aboard Carl!  Very nice work!

Before Clint and Joe scare you off be advised some of the members here are continually practicing their comedy routines.  I have found it is best to just roll with it ☺

With that out of the way.  A retired accountant?  Hmmmm Joe you might be on to something.  A former mafia accountant “retired” in Tennessee??  Tax advice might be good, might be not so good???