[Woodworkers] router table

Dominic Palazzola via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Feb 7 11:01:56 PST 2016

Hey bill and welcome to the group!
If I'm assuming correctly the tilting top is to help with adjustments to the router if you don't have a lifting mechanism and can be a useful addition. However if you do plan on using a lifting mechanism then i say no, take a look at joes router table plan  on the main page,  I and several others built there tables off these plans and been very happy.

Thanks;
Dom
Sent from my iPhone