[Woodworkers] router table

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Feb 7 09:59:31 PST 2016

Bill,

Let's clarify exactly what you are talking about.

If you are building a horizontal router table, then it would be easy as
well as beneficial to have a tilting table.

If your are building a conventional router table, and talking about
tilting the whole table, then I feel like that would be a waste of time and
effort. If your are talking about designing it so the drop in plate that  holds
the router will tilt, then that is something that could be  useful in
certain situations. There have been times when doing mortising, it  would be nice
to have the router titled at an angle, otherwise it  hasn't been an issue.

Good luck and post pictures.

Gary Williams

In a message dated 2/7/2016 11:35:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,