[Woodworkers] Another test - please ignore

Frank Romeo frank at execupages.com
Sun Dec 18 17:14:23 PST 2016

Pong.

----- Original Message -----
From: "A place where woodworkers talk about woodworking"
<woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org>
To:"Sawdusters" <woodworkers at sawdusters.org>
Sent:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:07:04 -0700
Subject:[Woodworkers] Another test - please ignore

This is a test to see what is wrong with our email server.
The other test...
There is a room, inside the room there are three lights bulbs.
There is a solid door that is closed and guarded by a troop of Girl
Scouts
Outside the room there are three switches on the wall; each of which
controls a single light bulbs
You are allowed just ONE entry into the room.
Tell me which switch controls which light bulb.

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"
Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com
[1]

Links:
------