[Woodworkers] Another test - please ignore

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Sun Dec 18 17:07:04 PST 2016

This is a test to see what is wrong with our email server.

The other test...

There is a room, inside the room there are three lights bulbs.

There is a solid door that is closed and guarded by a troop of Girl Scouts

Outside the room there are three switches on the wall; each of which
controls a single light bulbs

You are allowed just ONE entry into the room.

Tell me which switch controls which light bulb.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"