[Woodworkers] Rust and Vinegar

Ben Reese via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Apr 24 09:46:44 PDT 2016

I have been using vinegar for years and I found early on that I could pour
the rusty looking vinegar back in its jug and use it more than just once.
It is good stuff, in fact I tested it against Evapo Rust and found it to do
just as good and one heck of a lot cheaper.  I was refurbing a bunch of old
planes that my grandfather had and some calipers and dividers that someone
gave me and all turned out good enough to using minimal to none wire
brushing.