[Woodworkers] My special day

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Apr 21 08:22:31 PDT 2016

I am simply dumbfounded by the timing of this.
To back up a little.
Yesterday I had noticed on my calendar that it was your birthday next week and I was thinking that maybe this year I should get you something a little nicer than the gift I sent last year.  So imagine my surprise when I went to the old PO Box and discovered that I had received a check in the mail for exactly $300.00.  Timing is everything you know.  By this time I had of course forgot about your birthday being next week so I started thinking about what I could do with this new found wealth?
Which brings us to this morning.  I have money, your birthday is approaching, and you have conveniently provided a nifty gift registry.  It does not get any better than this.
Let me say that I am impressed with the selections you have chosen.  After reviewing said selections I am left in a bit of a quandary.
Some of your selections have really given me some ideas.  This coupled with the fact that my measly $300.00 isn’t going to go to go very far and that it appears that I cannot put a partial payment on something.  I have decided to squirrel the money away and save towards one of your gift ideas for myself.

Thanks the great idea!

Oh and proper birthday wishes will be sent on the proper day, so not to worry there.

2Dave
"professional putzer"
The shop:  http://picasaweb.google.com/justdavesshop