[Woodworkers] Last Couple of Weeks Project

Royce Killion via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Sep 16 07:40:14 PDT 2015

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:07:35 -0500, Herb Treuil via Woodworkers
<woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

> That is a really impressive outcome.  I am curious.  What did you use to
> assemble the supports and what is wiggle wood?
>
> Herb Treuil
The framework is just glue and screws, and the wiggle wood is stapled
about every six inches to the supports.

Wiggle wood is bending plywood...it is really neat stuff and can be bent
to a fairly tight radius along the 4 foot axis.  You can roll the stuff up
into a tube.

Royce

---