[Woodworkers] It's been a long time since ...

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Nov 7 14:31:13 PST 2015

Smitty,

Its good to hear that you are back in the shop. After reading  your email,
a light bulb went off and I thought that I should look at some  French style
rolling pins, cause I didn't know what they looked like.

Leave it to the French to have just a plain tapered rolling pin,  you know
with no real handles and all.

I'm not wanting to offend anyone on the list, but they look pretty  simple
to turn.

Now you got me thinking, that I probably have time enough to crank a couple
 dozen out as Christmas gifts. But then I would have to find some people to
give  them to.

Here are some that are pretty neat looking.

http://www.acresaway.ca/products/pins/french-flat/

Keep us informed with pictures and stuff.

Gary Williams

In a message dated 11/7/2015 12:39:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,