[Woodworkers] Throwback to MontanaFest 2005

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Nov 5 08:06:27 PST 2015

That was a great weekend!

     On Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:36 AM, alan via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

  MontanaFest 2005-Ten Years ago already!! Was hosted by now retired furnituremaker-Lee Grindinger--I attended this three day woodworking party at his Montana hideout with my two sons and my twin brother-It was a great weekend of woodworking demonstrations, horseshoes, campfires and getting to meet and know some terrific people including our illustrious leader Joe Johns--The link below contains a few pictures taken by me and some by my brother during the event-a link to a second page is at the bottom of Page 1-- http://www.woodwardwoodworks.com/montanafest.html -Alan
Have you ever wondered how the rock, paper and scissors settle an argument?
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org